Coach | Consultant | Trainer | Speaker | Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach
Kim Cantrell is an experienced Senior Executive, with an extensive background in leadership, non-profit operations, strategic planning, team building and finance. She currently serves as the CEO of 2 Impact, a coaching and consulting firm dedicated to equipping individuals and businesses to reach their maximum growth potential. She is a coach, consultant, trainer and speaker.
Cantrell was previously the Senior Vice President of Mission Services for Goodwill Industries of the Southern Rivers, (GWISR), headquartered in Columbus, Georgia. She joined the organization in 2000 as the Chief Financial Officer, after a successful career in retirement plan administration.
Kim’s accomplishments at GWISR include:
• As Chief Financial Officer Pioneering the first Information Technology Department
• Implementing the non-profits first Retirement Plan
• Providing financial oversight for merger with Goodwill Industries of South Georgia
• Named Chief Administrative Officer in 2006 and Senior Vice President of Mission Services in June of 2009
• Provided leadership through many dynamic organizational changes including relocating six retail locations, expanding overall mission services from one to six locations, and growing from $5 to $24 million in annual gross revenue.
Personal Growth and Community Involvement:
Board member, Enrichment Services Program, Inc., currently serving as Chair of the Finance committee
Board member, Wells Fargo Advisory Board
President, North Columbus Rotary Club
Board member, Ronald McDonald House Charities of West Georgia, Inc.
Graduate of Leadership Columbus
Dedicated Service Award – Leadership Columbus – Columbus GA Chamber of Commerce
Goodwill Servant Leadership award
Kim is passionate about growing leaders and developing teams. She specializes in helping people to uncover their options, develop a plan, and provide accountability to accomplish their goals and dreams.
Her commitment to clients ……..
Using my 1 Life 2 Impact others!
• BBA, Accounting | Columbus State University
• M.S., Organizational Leadership- Servant Leadership |Columbus State University
• National Career Development Association, Global Career Development Facilitator
• Goodwill Industries Senior Leader Program
CREDENTIALS & ASSESSMENTS
• ICF Associate Coach Credential
• Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach
• Certified RightPath Facilitator
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Organizational Development
• Strategic & Business Planning
• Leadership Coaching
• Team Building & Leadership
• Staff Management & Development
• Critical Decision Making
• Operations Management
• Effective Communication
• Financial Management
OFFICE: The Cunningham Center
3100 Gentian Blvd.
Columbus, GA 31907