Learning & Development Consultant | Facilitator | Coach | Speaker | HR Professional
Jessica Ferriter is a passionate learning and development consultant and coach with extensive experience working for corporate, government and military sectors.
Her previous roles include Learning Advisor at Aflac Worldwide Headquarters, Chief of Staff to the U.S. Ambassador of Australia with the U.S. Department of State, Executive Officer to a 2-Star Army Commanding General and Public Affairs Officer at the Pentagon.
As a consultant, coach and trainer, Jessica draws on the principles of organizational development, human resources and leadership development to serve as a catalyst for transformation for clients who are ready to excel in their business lives. With more than 10 years in employee development, Jessica has an aptitude for preparing individuals for the next step in their professional journey through career coaching and planning, resume reviews and interview preparation.
Additionally, Jessica has facilitated hundreds of hours of workshops, training sessions and leadership development courses. Her areas of expertise include emotional intelligence, DISC communication styles, organizational trust, presentation skills, strategic storytelling, personal branding and manager development.
Jessica is an energetic and skilled public speaker who holds multiple designations and awards from Toastmasters International. She has served as Toastmasters Vice President of Education, club mentor and club sponsor. Committed to the growth of all levels of speakers, she helped charter an Executive Toastmasters club for Aflac’s senior leadership and established a youth Toastmaster leadership program at a local high school.
An ardent world traveler, Jessica’s personal, academic and professional assignments have taken her to Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Asia, South America and across North America.
Jessica serves on the Columbus State Alumni Association Board of Directors, is a member of Young Professionals, and regularly volunteers to support community events in Columbus.
• B.S., Advertising | University of Texas- Austin
• M.S., Organizational Leadership- Leader Development |Columbus State University
• Universiteit van Amsterdam | The Netherlands
• Dept of Defense Information School- Public Affairs | Fort Meade, MD
CREDENTIALS & ASSESSMENTS
• ICF Associate Coach Credential (ACC, pending)
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
• DISC Communication Style Trainer
• Predictive Index (P.I.) Practitioner
• Prosci Change Management Practitioner
• Toastmasters Designations: Competent Communicator, Advance Leader Bronze, Vice President of Education
• 360 Assessments (Echospan)
• Goal QPC Facilitation Techniques Training
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Executive and Senior Leader Development
• Coaching for Managers and Executives
• Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
• Facilitation: Strategic Business Planning, Meetings, Offsites, Workshops
• Leadership & Development Training
• Career Services: Resume Review, Interview Preparation, Career Coaching
• Performance Consulting for Managers
• Personal Branding
• Emotional Intelligence
• Strategic Storytelling
• Instructional Design
OFFICE: The Cunningham Center
3100 Gentian Blvd #116
Columbus, GA 31907